I co-founded the FRANK Lab with Prof Alan Bundy where we focus our research and discussions on the FRANK (Functional Reasoner for Acquiring New Knowledge) question-answering system.
I am also a co-founder of Cognate Systems, a software engineering company in Ghana.
- Co-organizing the Workshop on
Knowledge Representation for Hybrid and Compositional AI (KRHCAI)
Kwabena Nuamah, Jeff Z. Pan, Pavan Kapanipathi and Efi Tsamoura (to be held at KR 2021)
- Nuamah, Kwabena. Deep Algorithmic Question Answering: Towards a Compositionally Hybrid AI for Algorithmic Reasoning. Workshop on Knowledge Representation for Hybrid and Compositional AI, 2021
- Fletcher, Thomas and Bundy, Alan and Nuamah, Kwabena. GPy-ABCD: A Configurable Automatic Bayesian Covariance Discovery Implementation. 8th ICML Workshop on Automated Machine Learning, 2021.
- Nuamah, Kwabena, and Alan Bundy. Explainable Inference in the FRANK Query Answering System. ECAI 2020. IOS Press, 2020. 2441-2448.
- Bundy, Alan, Kwabena Nuamah, and Christopher Lucas. Automated Reasoning in the Age of the Internet. International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Symbolic Computation. Springer, Cham, 2018.
- Nuamah, Kwabena, and Alan Bundy. Calculating Error Bars on Inferences from Web Data. Proceedings of SAI Intelligent Systems Conference. Springer, Cham, 2018.
- Nuamah, Kwabena, Alan Bundy, and Christopher Lucas. "Functional Inferences Over Heterogeneous Data. International Conference on Web Reasoning and Rule Systems. Springer, Cham, 2016.
- Thomas Fletcher
- Ruiqi (Ricky) Zhu
- Nick Ferguson
- Greg Brimble
- Yanzhou Li